CLOSED - (ICP-CAT) - Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management - Online - 8/17 to 9/9
Time & Location
About the Event
Overview of Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
What would happen if we approached our Agile organizational journey in an agile way?
This course will help you answer questions such as:
- How can we integrate change management with Agile ways of thinking to create less resistance to change?
- How can we apply the Agile thought process to complex organizational change initiatives?
- How can we help people become more intrinsically motivated and meet them where they are while we iterate through change?
- How can we establish a continuous change mindset within our organizational culture?
The virtual Coaching Agile Transitions with Lean Change Management course is designed to teach you the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Complexity Thinking, Brain Science, and Design Thinking. After completing this course, you will understand how to foster and guide people and organizations towards co-created, participatory change.
The virtual class includes 16 hours of live exercises, discussion, and experience sharing, plus a short self-paced theory and concepts video that attendees should watch before the live sessions each week. There are eight live sessions, each lasting 2 hours.
$850 USD (bring 1 paying friend $800, bring two paying friends $750 - See "Bring A Friend" discount details below)
Session Dates and Times
All times are US Eastern
Session 1 - Introductions and Your Change Challenge (Aug 17 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 2 - The [Agile] Change Agent (Aug 19 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 3 - What is Lean Change Management (Aug 24 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 4 - Agile and Change Management (Aug 26 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 5 - The Ecosystem of Change (Aug 31 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 6 - [Change] Alignment (Sept 02 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 7 - [Agile] Experiments (Sept 07 - 5pm to 7pm)
Session 8 - People Change (Sept 09 - 5pm to 7pm)
Optional - Lean Coffee Session with attendees from other Evolvement Change's ICP-CAT classes - Date and Time TBD
What You Get
- 16 hours of interacting with your class cohort and the licensed instructor
- 9+ Lean Change Canvases you can use immediately
- A PDF copy of the book "Lean Change Management" by Jason Little
- A PDF copy of the book "Change Agility" by Jason Little
- ICP-CAT Certificate
- Virtual Agile Explorer Badge
- Access to the Lean Change Agent Network
- A combined Lean Coffee session with other Evelovement Change class members to share stories and experiences
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- Managers and Leadership of all levels
- Change Agents and Managers
Live Session Requirements:
- A quiet and comfortable place to be for the 2hr duration of the live class sessions
- Be mindful of potential interruptions (e.g., children, pets, etc.).
- Camera and microphone (there will be lots of interaction)
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Ability to access Microsoft Teams and Mural
Please participate in the live sessions as if you are there in person.
- Please arrive on time and commit to full 100% class session attendance.
- Please pay full attention and participate fully (with your camera on).
- Your certificate is based on your attendance and participation during class time.
Ken Rickard - Trainer@Evolvement Change, National Agile Coach@Insight DI, PSM III
Licensed ICAgile Instructor, Licensed LCM Facilitator, Licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator
Registration and Payment
Full payment is due upon registering. A receipt from Evovlement Change LLC will be emailed immediately upon payment. Each class requires a minimum of 4 participants. If the minimum is not reached, you will have the option of joining the next class date or getting a full refund.
Considering payment is not collected until 2 weeks out from the class start, 100% refunds are not available after payment.
- 75% refund within 48 hours of payment.
- 50% refund within 2 days before the day your class starts.
- No refunds once your class has started.
- Instead of a refund, you can request to be moved to the next class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: